Sunday, January 25, 2015

openTextures update

This is a more visual preview of openTextures resource pack. This is going to cover some vanilla basics (vs modded textures) and hopefully show you a good preview of what everything is going to be like when this pack is applied.

"Preview"

Things on my to-do list are getting shorter and shorter. However the cleanup is another list. I've gotten most of the textures completed. Still working on other blocks like Logs, crops, mobs, gui completion, etc. Tiny things are done and out of the way. Grass blocks are fixed. GUI is fixed. Ice is fixed. Things like that.

To-do: Logs, Leaves, crops, glass, misc.

Note: this pack should be able to work on 1.6.4 Minecraft and up. This pack was made for 1.8 but has backwards compatibility (minus some visual errors with leaves, glass, anything transparent) This still has a way to go and I thank you for trying this out! Remember if you have textures to contribute feel free! Either send me an email, or release it wherever you want. All I ask is that you credit me, and/or link back to here (this website) it shows where it comes from and changes you and others have made. Thank you again! Keep it open!