Sunday, January 25, 2015

Temporarily closing my modpacks

Bad news: I would love to stay in 1.6.4 due to some mods not updating until 1.8 or just not at all. I really love some of the new 1.7 stuff out there, but I am just stuck between updates right now. I don't have all my permissions correct anymore due to the latest updates of mods and various platforms changing. I feel currently it is best to set all my packs on private until I can collect permissions and figure out what to do. I still would like to keep one of my packs themed onto hoarding because I always saw that as a neat idea. Plus with fancy new 1.7 stuff, it makes it even more fun. Well I'm sad to close them down for now however, I do have good news!

Good News: Andy has her packs just about ready to go after collecting permissions and putting everything together. Working hard on configs to give players the best and most unique experience! You can expect to see some changes on our downloads page soon! We have something big planned and we're sure a lot of you are going to enjoy this. Until then keep an eye out for our updates. As always, thanks for reading!