Thursday, February 5, 2015

Site needs updates!

After reading around the modded community, I have noticed many not-so-good changes. I needed to update and fix permissions for the Developer's tab here. That should be updated in less than a week or so. Doing what I can to keep everything smooth and everyone happy! Time is something we all tend to run short on here and there. Time is something I ignore more often than I should. Failing to update at every moment is no excuse to stop or shutdown anything. Still a break is needed, and some wiggle room to breathe. Everything here should be getting updates soon. As always, thank you for your patience!

PS:
No new updates for openTextures as of yet. Currently I'd like to believe I've done as much as I feel needs to be done to kickstart it. I had planned on it being open and kicking off to other texture artists, and I'm sure it'll pick up with time. Hopefully I've gotten enough done for others to hop on that train (or cart, because minecraft-puns.)