Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Updates, updates, updates!

See that wasn't too long of a wait! Everything looks great, and is much more cleaner. You can check out the website (or as I would call it, an archive.) for all the modpacks I myself have put together or worked on. You can also find all the permissions and credits on the modpacks page (on the website.) While over here on the blog, I'll be just casually posting updates and still have various downloads for texture packs or whatever other related minecraft stuff I do. In the end everything should link back to everything so let's do a quick run down, shall we?

Blog: casual information (perhaps main directory, this is where you would link back if you feel like crediting me for my texture pack or whatever.) Changelogs will be available temporarily here on the blog until I can clean them up and port them over to the website.

Website: Archive of modpacks, the main place to go for mod lists in each pack. (as well as an alt-download for the texture pack.)

Technic: Where you'll get redirected from my places to grab the modpacks directly (or add them to your launcher.) Technic should also link back to here or my website.

Minecraft Forums: I have no links there to direct you here, but if I messaged you there about your mod then this is where you'll most likely find information on whatever I asked you for at the time. Or if you just got curious to see what this random guy was doing commenting on your thread.

Pastebin: This is where I keep all my changelogs for the modpacks. However I only keep track of packs I directly build and change/update. I do not keep logs of packs I don't build (ie: Hexxit Revisited, MCDark, etc..)

Okay, that should cover all the important stuff. If there is any confusion you may contact me pretty much anywhere you like. I'll get to it someway or another!